If you need setup Email Alarm, you need to open POP3/SMTP/IMAP via mailbox background.
You need to enable IMAP and/or POP3 access in the Gmail account settings before you can access email using IMAP/POP3:
1. Go to the "Settings", e.g. click on the "Gears" icon and select "Settings".
2. Click on "Forwarding and POP/IMAP".
3. Enable "IMAP Access" and/or "POP Download"
Step 2: Enable Third-Party Mail Clients
· See: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255?hl=en for details.The page contains a link to enable "Less secure apps" in MyAccount.
· You can also enable "Less secure apps" (third-party mail clients) from:"MyAccount" > "Security" > "less secure app access" >
"Allow less secure apps"
Turn on less secure access to your Yahoo account by clicking here: https://login.yahoo.com/account/security#other-apps and
turning on ‘Allow apps that use less secure sign-in’.
Settings >>>View Outlook settings >>>Sync email